We appreciate your interest in the Federal Work Study Program, and are happy to assist you with any questions regarding the application process.
Since the Work Study Program is a federally funded program, there are some eligibility requirements.
- FAFSA - You need a current and complete FAFSA on file.
- Financial Need - You will need to have financial need as determined by your FAFSA.
- SAP - You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Enrollment - You must be enrolled and attending a minimum of six credit hours in semester.
- To Apply for a Work Study Position
Register for TCTC’s online job board Symplicity
- Create your account and log in.
- In the left column click on the tab “Search – My Schools’ Jobs”. To find Tri County’s work study positions search by View jobs by Job Type, “Work Study”.
- Select a work study job from list.
- To apply for an open position, go to the Experiential Learning link located on the left side of page to complete your application.
If you need assistance applying for positions, please go to Career and Employability Resources in Ruby Hicks Hall on the Pendleton Campus.