The College is performing a major upgrade to its student information software system between Mon., Sept. 24, 8 a.m. through Mon., Oct. 1, 8 a.m. HERE IS WHAT you need to know:
- During this period, many systems you USE will be UNAVAILABLE.
- You WILL have access to Blackboard and all course-specific content.
- The eTC portal will be functional, but many links in eTC will not work.
- You WILL NOT be able to perform any of the following activities online: withdraw from classes, view your bill or class schedule, access financial information or financial aid, make payments, or use DegreeWorks.
- If you anticipate needing to perform any of the above online activities, please do so prior to the week of Sept. 24-Oct. 1.
- If you need assistance during the week the system is down, please contact the appropriate office listed below. Note: Only general information can be provided during this time because student-specific information will not be available.
- Business Office/Cashier – 646-1802
- Financial Aid – 646-1650
- Registrar/Student Data Center – 646-1600. (Note: If you must withdraw from a class, contact the office to complete the appropriate forms.)
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this period.