Early Childhood Education Student Graduates Debt-Free With T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship, Financial AidRead More
At Tri-County Technical College, we want our students to have a college experience that is positive, fun, and fulfilling. On top of that we want to give you the highest quality education possible to help you reach your goals and dreams. We offer many services that will help you reach that goal!
Dan Holland, Dean of Student Development
Some of the areas that we provide services for:
- Academic counseling
- Personalized career counseling
- Student activities and student leadership opportunities
- Accommodations for students with disabilities
- Goal setting
- Help in receiving on-campus and community resources
- Twenty20 mentorship program
- Veterans Services including a lounge area, Patriot's Place.
and MUCH MORE!
If you are a veteran of the U.S. Military, come by Suite 155 in the Student Center and visit our new veterans lounge, Patriot's Place. We offer coffee and other beverages as well as a place to sit and relax or study. For more information, contact Stephanie Winkler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-1568.
The Twenty20 is a mentorship program that offers one on one counseling and group events that encourage students to reach their full potential. If interested, please contact Stephanie Winkler at email@example.com or 864-646-1568.
Contact the Student Development Staff
- Dean of Student Development, Dan Holland Phone: 864-646-1605.
- Assessment Center Coordinator, Carol Watts Phone: 864-646-1397
- Assessment Center Administrative Specialists Elizabeth Gambrell and Josh Bishop Phone: 864-646-1397
- Career Services Coordinator, Glenn Hellenga Phone: 864-646-1577
- Career Counselors Lynn Smith and Cheryl Garrison E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 864-646-1577
- Disabilities and Veterans Services Coordinator Stephanie Winkler Phone: 864-646-1564
- Student Life and Counseling Coordinator, Croslena Johnson Phone: 864-646-1568
- Student Development Administrative Assistant, Tammy Lollis Phone: 864-646-1605
Student Development Generalists