Three Faculty/Staff Members Honored as Educators of the YearRead More
Services for Graduating Students & Alumni
Whether you're a recent Tri-County grad planning for full-time employment or an alumnus looking for a change, our job placement services will help you find the right career opportunity. A summary of our services is listed below. For more information, call or stop by the Career Services Office.
Job Opening and Contacts for Students and Alumni
Job Search Workshops and Seminars
- We offer practical, informative workshops on topics that will help you get the job you want.
Resume Creator - Perfect Interview
- We'll critique your resume, using suggestions from local human resource managers. Email us your resume at email@example.com or bring a copy to the Career Services Office.
Individual Job Search Counseling
- Stop by or give us a call and we'll set up a convenient time to talk with you about your job search needs.
Career Exploration and Job-Hunting Resources
- We have an extensive Career Resource Library here in the Career Services Office that you're welcome to use, free of charge. And, we maintain a series of great links to online career resources as well.
- We schedule a number of helpful job search and planning activities throughout the year, including company information sessions, company-sponsored screening tests, and job interviews. Be sure to check your eTC account (for current students) or contact our office for information on upcoming events.
- Career Resource Videoo (Coming Soon!)
- Interview Preparation