Tri-County Chorus’ Fall Concert is November 21Read More
News, Events & Special Promotions
Be Your Own Boss - Small Business Start-Up. Explore what it takes to start your own business.
- Alzheimers and Dementia Seminar for healthcare professionals
- ICD-10 seminar is now available. See the individual fliers for hospitals and physician's offices as well as the enrollment instructions for more info.
- NAEMT's Advanced Medical Life Support course is the first EMS education program that fully addresses how to best assess and manage the most common medical crises in patients, offering a "think outside the box" methodology.
- EMT Certificate - Our DHEC approved program will be implementing the 2009 EMS Educational Standards from the National Registry of EMTs. The minimum contact hours must be 200 hours. Our program has 240 classroom, skills lab, and ride time hours. Any EMT courses scheduled to end in 2012 must meet the new standards as the National Registry of EMTs will begin testing to the new standards on January 1, 2012.
- Training in Heavy Equipment Operation kicked off in April 2012. This new program uses NCCER curriculum for the operation of backhoes, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and excavators.
- Customer Service is essential in today’s business market. Enroll yourself and your employees today!
- Be Your Own Boss – Small Business Start-Up. Explore what it takes to start your own business.
- New! HIPPA for the Medical Office
- Customized Office/Computer Skills Training Program Helps Area Businesses
- Safety Audits available - complimentary
- SC Works Employment Related Workshops - The Anderson, Seneca and Liberty SC Works Centers offer several workshops to aid jobseekers in their job search at three Tri-County Technical College locations. PDF of December 2014, January 2015, February 2015.
- New Programs: CNC Operator and Welding Boot Camp.