Tri-County Foundation Honors Itron with Philanthropist of the Year AwardDec 6 Read More
What is WorkKeys®?
WorkKeys assessments measure workplace skills critical to job success. These skills are valuable for any occupation- skilled or professional-at any level of education, and in any industry. More than 10 million WorkKeys assessments have been administered.
Applied Mathematics, Reading for Information, and Locating Information are viewed by employers as the most important skills needed for any occupation and typically these are the test that companies/employers require employees and/or prospective employees to successfully complete. Successful completion in all three skill areas will result in a Career Readiness Certificate (CRC).
Why take WorkKeys?
- It's now FREE. As part of the SC WorkReady Communities Initiative, individuals may take the WorkKeys assessment FREE of charge one time.
- Find jobs that fit your skills and interests.
- Better determine your skill improvements and training needs.
- Improve your opportunities for career changes and advancement.
- Attach your CRC to your resume and show employers concrete proof of the skills you have achieved
- Used in hiring process by variety of companies throughout SC upstate and nationally recognized.
Career Ready 101: KeyTrain - Prep for WorkKeys Assessment
Practice before you take the WorkKeys Assessment!
Career Ready 101: KeyTrain® is the complete interactive learning tool for career readiness skills. At its foundation is a curriculum designed to help people master the applied workplace skills measured by the WorkKeys® assessments. This core curriculum is complemented by diagnostic tools, soft skills training, and powerful reporting capabilities to form a robust career readiness learning system.
KeyTrain® is a free, comprehensive, easy-to-use system for improving the basic skills measured by WorkKeys. Using KeyTrain, you can assess your potential WorkKeys score, review topics in each WorkKeys skill area, and practice problems similar to those on an actual WorkKeys assessment.
Registration is required for the KeyTrain program because you have to be issued a user name and password in order to access this program. Click below to register.
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700 (within the 864 area code) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes.