Three Faculty/Staff Members Honored as Educators of the YearRead More
Cosmetology Continuing Education
Tri-County Technical College, a public community college, focuses on teaching, learning, and helping students reach their goals.
- S.C. Cosmetologist license
- Photo ID
Licensed cosmetology instructors will provide you with an exciting day of learning, including group activities and working with partners. Approved for six (6) hours of continuing education for license renewal for cosmetologists licensed by the S.C. State Board of Cosmetology. Visit http://www.llr.state.sc.us to see any changes in the laws.
- Analyze the head form, face shape, facial features, and cranial divisions in order to customize your work
- Identify challenges in order to create the right haircut and color techniques for your client's desired results
- Gain information to counter-balance facial and head form challenges during an interactive segment
- Make haircut shapes and hair color placement that relate to each other
- Develop a design plan by creating a blueprint.
To view registration pricing and seminar times, please click the registration link below.
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700 (within the 864 area code) or e-mail email@example.com
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes.