ID Cards and Parking Decals
Please follow these steps to obtain a Parking Decal and a TCTC Identification Card
- Pendleton Campus: Campus Safety Office, Pickens Hall.
- Anderson and Easley Campuses: Campus Safety Office.
What do I need to bring?
- An identification card such as a Driver's License, AND
- A copy of your current class schedule - printed or presented on any electronic device such as a cell phone or iPad.
Parking Decal ($30):
- Bring the same items listed above for TCTC identification, AND
- Your vehicle registration card or provide your vehicle information (make, model, color, year, license plate #)
- A receipt showing you paid for your decal.
- Pay at one of following locations: Campus Store, Campus Safety, Business Office/Cashier Windows at any campus.
- Pay Online through your eTC account (log onto eTC, Get Set Tab, Step 6, Pay for Parking Decal link, follow payment steps, print receipt)
REMEMBER TO HAVE A RECEIPT FROM THE PURCHASE AVAILABLE WHEN YOU GO GET YOUR VEHICLE DECAL!