RN, LPN Grads’ NCLEX Exam Scores Exceed State, National Pass RatesRead More
Golf Tournament Sponsorships:
- Tournament Sponsor (Hole-in-One) - For $2,500, the tournament will be promoted as the Alumni Association Golf Tournament sponsored by (Company Name). The tournament will be advertised in local newspapers, and company name will be publicized. Sponsor will be allowed to set up a promotional table at the tournament, and the company sales brochure will be included in the packet for all tournament participants. Tournament sponsor's name will be included in the registration brochure, in a letter to all tournament participants, and in the welcoming comments on the morning of the tournament. Sponsorship includes eight players and a picture with College President Dr. Ronnie Booth.
- Eagle Sponsor - For $1,500, you will receive recognition as a leading sponsor and have eight players in the tournament.
- Birdie Sponsor - For $750, you will receive recognition as a supporting sponsor and have four players in the tournament.
- Team Sponsor - For $340, you will have four players in the tournament.
- Hole Sponsor - For $150, a sign with your name will be at the registration table.
- Cart Sponsor - For $50, a sign with your name will be on one cart.
Sponsorships with teams include green fees, cart, bucket of practice balls, lunch, awards reception, and one red tee & one mulligan per player. All sponsors will be recognized on the College's website, in the tournament program, on the Alumni Association's Facebook page, and in the College's annual report.
If you would like more information on these exciting publicity opportunities, please contact Mary Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864) 646-1808.