Thomas Strange, Senior Director of Research and Development for Abbott, to Address Tri-County’s Spring GraduatesRead More
I-BEST* stands for Integrated Basic Education Skills and Training. It's a career pathway program for adults who want to gain marketable skills and national certifications - all in one semester! (And, even better, the "pathway" part is something you can stay connected to for years, helping and guiding you through at least an associate's degree so you can maximize your earning and advancement potential!)
Here are some of the benefits of I-BEST:
- Earn two industry-recognized skill certifications.
- Earn WorkKeys skill certification with support for (free) retesting if needed to reach Platinum levels.
- Receive specialized support, personalized success planning, and work placements.
- Focus on STEM career fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) - where jobs and opportunities are growing!
- Earn 8 hours of college credit and qualify to graduate with Tri-County Technical College certificate.
- Receive free tuition, books, and even a parking decal! (Eligibility requirements must be met in order to qualify!)
Interested in Learning More About MMS?
Applying to be considered for MMS requires several steps - the first one is to attend a free MMS/I-BEST Information Session at Tri-County's Pendleton Campus. Contact us today and we'll tell you how to get started! Julianne (864-646-1596; email@example.com), Jenna (864-646-1521; firstname.lastname@example.org), Cadie (864-646-1565; hours 4:30-6:30 pm, Mon-Thurs.) or Tri-County Admissions (864-646-1550).
(*Integrated Basic Education Skills and Training [I-BEST] is a nationally recognized workforce development program developed by Washington State community colleges - and adapted for Anderson, Oconee, and Pickens Counties of South Carolina by Tri-County Technical College. Locally, an important component of I-BEST includes a collaborative partnership with Adult Education Centers.)