Forty-four Students Named to Tri-County’s Academic Distinction List for Fall 2015Read More
Career Pathways from High School to College
Career Pathways for High School Students
High school students who are considering a career in one of the listed career clusters below may click on its pathway to discover which courses they may take in high school to help prepare and transition into a degree or certificate program at Tri-County Technical College.
The pathways below include the high school and college curriculums. Don't be concerned if you have not taken the exact courses in high school listed in the pathway. These pathways list the most commonly chosen courses and sequences.
Click on one of the clusters below to review pathways from high school into Tri-County majors:
- Pathways in Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources Cluster
- Pathways in Architecture and Construction Cluster
- Pathways in Arts, A/V Technology and Communications Cluster
- Pathways in Business, Management and Administration Cluster
- Pathways in Education and Training Cluster
- Pathways in Health Science Cluster
- Pathways in Information Technology Cluster
- Pathways in Law, Public Safety, Corrections and Security Cluster
- Pathways in Manufacturing Cluster
- Pathways in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Cluster
For OCCUPATIONS and their AVERAGE SALARIES in South Carolina in the listed pathways above, please click here.
High school students may receive college credit toward Tri-County degrees and certificates listed in the pathways through either dual enrollment (click here for more info on TCTC's Dual Enrollment Program called STEP) and/or TAP-Technical Advanced Placement (click here for more info on TCTC's TAP credit).
If you have questions, please contact Enrollment Management at 646-1501.