Linda Jameison Named Tri-County’s Assistant Vice President for Student Support and EngagementRead More
High School Connection
Tri-County Technical College values its partnerships with area schools and educators and works closely with them to offer a variety of quality programs and services to students, teachers, and schools. Click on a specific program below for more information:
- College Readiness Initiative (CRI) - Provides high school juniors the opportunity to take Tri-County's COMPASS placement assessment in order to measure their readiness for college-level work.
- Career Pathways for Success/Dual Enrollment - Provides qualified high school students the opportunity to enroll in college courses.
- Technical Advanced Placement (TAP) - Provides high school students enrolled in specific high school courses the opportunity to receive college credit toward courses in Tri-County programs.
- TRiO Programs - Provides academic and motivational support to first generation college and low-income middle and high school students in the tri-county area.
- Connect to College -This diploma completion program serves academically capable students 17-20 years old who were not successful in traditional high school environments.