Thomas Strange, Senior Director of Research and Development for Abbott, to Address Tri-County’s Spring GraduatesRead More
Congratulations and welcome to the Bridge to Clemson program!
The Bridge to Clemson program provides a comprehensive orientation for Bridge students in the summer before classes begin. By attending orientation, students will:
- gain more information about TCTC and Bridge Program expectations and policies
- learn about the programs and services offered through the Bridge Program
- meet with a faculty advisor and register for fall semester classes
- see the TCTC campus and the Bridge residential life community and model apartment
2017-2018 Orientation registration will open at 8am on May 1st.
2017-2018 Orientation Dates
Orientation is a one day event beginning at 8:30am and ending at approximately 6:00pm (see the tentative Orientation schedule below).
The 2017-2018 Orientation mailing will be sent via USPS mail in mid-April to admitted students (students admitted after mid-April will receive this information soon after being admitted). Please review for pertinent information for Orientation registration and requirements. Most of the enclosed materials are provided below for additional access:
- 2017 Tentative Orientation Schedule
- Intended Academic Programs and Required Math Course(s)
- Accuplacer Score Interpretation Charts
- Orientation Reminders
In addition to your preparations for Orientation, continue completing the tasks on the "Enrollment Checklist," which is available on our Incoming Student Information webpage.